Gain a genuine insight and understanding into a number of mental health conditions. We will help you to identify more subtle signs of poor mental health in the workplace and at home. Develop a detailed understanding of what issues employees/service users face and how to overcome them.
We will equip you with the skills to detect high-functioning mental illness at work, as well as the tools to provide genuine emotional support to colleagues and service users.
- Develop your awareness and understanding of a number of common mental health issues, and help you to identify common signs and symptoms.
- Help you understand the impact that workplace stress can have on mental health.
- Understand commonalities across diagnoses and gain an insight into the lived experience
- Learn about the importance of maintaining mental health, and being proactive in doing so, with an introduction to the basics of staying well, and why they help
- Gain an insight into support options available and where to find them.
This is a half-day course that runs for 3.5 hours.
We usually limit the number of delegates to 15 per course. This enables our trainers to interact with delegates and provide one-to-one time during activities.
A certificate of attendance will be issued after the course has taken place.