Mental Health First Aid Training
MHFA Accredited Training
Raise Mental Health Awareness
Reduce Sick Days
Mental Health First Aid
Our mental health first aid course is a two-day course designed to help you assist someone experiencing a mental health or substance-use related crisis. The course teaches you how to identify warning signs for mental health and addiction concerns, strategies for helping someone whether they are in a state of crisis or non-crisis, and support options.
We will help you gain a better understanding into mental illness, and the impact that this can have on an individual. You will also learn the immediate measures to take in order to address the symptoms of mental illness and how to support someone showing symptoms.
- Gives a deeper understanding of the issues that impact on and relate to people’s mental health
- Raises awareness and mental health literacy
- Reduces stigma around mental health
- Boosts knowledge and confidence in dealing with mental health issues
- Promotes early intervention which enables recovery
- Creates a more positive and supportive workplace culture
Remote & Nationwide Training Available
Make an enquiry
4.8 rating 267 reviews
Owen McGinty ★★★★★
The Mental Health First Aid training was very professional. I would recommend this to anyone who is looking to train their staff.
Posted 2 months ago
Mark Trowbridge ★★★★★
Hayley was a great trainer. We will be in contact for any future training. Thanks, Mark.
Posted 9 months ago
Sally Taylor ★★★★★
We used PMAC to get 12 staff members trained up in Mental Health First Aid. The trainer was professional and knowledgeable. The staff found it very useful.
Posted 5 months ago