Mental Health & Wellbeing Training Professionals
Improve Staff Mental Health
Decrease Sick Days
Improve Staff Retention
Mental Health Awareness Training
It has become more important than ever to ensure that you are aware of your own mental health, as well as the health of your employees and colleagues. We are living in an ever-increasing stressful world, meaning that looking out for the signs and symptoms of various mental health conditions is imperative.
How can we help?
Our training is unique in that it is not just a “read from a PowerPoint” course – we engage in fun, interactive activities that really get staff involved and teach them how to control certain aspects of their lives. It is quite surprising how many staff are suffering in silence – it’s only when they are in a room, engaging, that you find out the issues they are facing.
Can you come to us?
We offer both in-house (at your premises/office) or external training which we host. If you would like to book onto our scheduled courses, please click the Book Online button below. If you would like in-house training, please complete the form to the right and we will get back to you within 24 hours.
Request a Quote
Mental Health Awareness - 1-Day Course
Our 1-day course will allow you to gain a genuine insight and understanding into a number of mental health conditions. We will help you to identify more subtle signs of poor mental health in the workplace. Develop a detailed understanding of what issues employees face and how to overcome them.
- Develop your awareness and understanding of a number of common mental health issues, and help you to identify common signs and symptoms.
- Help you understand the impact of workplace stress and the impact that this can have on mental health.
- Help you develop active listening skills in order to provide emotional support to colleagues struggling with mental health conditions.
- Recovery Models and promoting a culture of acceptance and honesty.
- Gain an insight into support options available and where to find them.
4.8 rating 267 reviews
Kim Hung ★★★★★
I took the stress management training course in London and found it very useful.
Posted 7 months ago
Joel Clancy ★★★★★
My company opted to use PMAC for in-house training, Hayley was incredibly professional and fun to work with.
Posted 2 months ago
Indrana Gupta ★★★★★
Feel so much more relaxed at work after training. Would recommend.
Posted 4 months ago